As construction material, pulp or source of energy, timber is the commodity of the future!
Securing the company’s success requires permanent adaptation in the timber sector. Innovations, securing raw material and concentration processes constantly challenge timber companies and also offers new opportunities. We support companies in the sawmill industry and as well as bioenergy enterprises to increase their competitiveness.
We enhance the competiveness of forest enterprises or related sub-sectors with cluster development strategies and support implementation by improving communication and value chains.
Frequently we are asked:
- What factors influence the competitiveness of enterprises or sectors within our region and what can be further improved?
- In which markets can wood processing companies expand with which products?
- How can companies make their internal procedures more efficient?
- How can bioenergy producers cover their biomass demand?
- How can a structural and substantive strengthening the associations be implemented?
- Which practical and robust information technology can support our enterprise/sector to manage forests and timber related information more cost effectively?
UNIQUE’s qualifications and technical capabilities
- Analysis and securing raw material provision,
- Optimizing transport and logistics,
- Marketing- and sales potential studies,
- Cluster- and regional studies,
- Lifecycle- and sustainability assessment,
- Branch and sector analysis,
- Analysis of key business parameters,
- Optimizing production processes,
- Organizational and strategy development of associations.